Alan Paine Rutland Tweed Shooting Waistcoat Dark Moss
Specially designed for shooting, this fabulous waistcoat looks great over an Alan Paine jumper. With its classic shooting silhouette this product allows you to take unhindered movement when it matters.
• Durable & Robust Tweed – Guaranteed not to snag on those thorns.
• Water Repellent Outer – Just in case of those showers.
• Soft Moleskin Shoulder Patches – Stylish, yet practical.
• Side Vents – To aid movement.
• Spacious Gusseted Pockets – Plenty of room for those cartridges.
Shooting Fit – Alan Paine's most generous fit. To ensure maximum comfort, all Shooting Fit styles are cut generously, building into garment 10" to 11" from actual chest size to allow unhindered movement & layering.
- Alan Paine